Work With Us
TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT SUMMIT MEDIA LLC you must exhibit talent, initiative, team skills, effective communication ability and high ethical standards. In return, Summit Media commits to treating employees with integrity, dignity and respect. Summit Media invests in the development of our people.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Summit Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of Summit Media’s job vacancies as they occur.
If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact Rhoda Kihikihi at Summit Media Honolulu, 900 Fort Street, Suite 700, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or HR_Hawaii@summitmediacorp.com
Check out the great opportunities we currently have at Summit Media below.
Posting Date: 3/15/2017
Position: Chief Engineer – SummitMedia Hawaii
Summit Media Group-Honolulu is currently seeking a talented and energetic individual to become Chief Engineer for all 6 SummitMedia Hawaii radio stations. To apply via email, please submit a cover letter, and resume to Rhoda.Kihikihi@summitmediacorp.com or send via snail mail to Rhoda Kihikihi, c/o SummitMedia Corp. 900 Fort Street, Suite 700, Honolulu, HI 96813. No calls please. SummitMedia Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested applicants should have the following:
- Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience plus digital audio and audio streaming
- Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation systems, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations and FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
- Strong verbal and writing communications skills, time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment
- Experience in project planning, management and execution
- IT & Network knowledge and experience including PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a team player with a commitment to relationship-building, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to travel when needed
- Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience with at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. EOE.
Posting Date: 7/8/16-12/31/17
Position: Sales Account Manager
Full Time commissioned sales
Excellent benefits package available
Job Description: SummitMedia Hawaii, home to the state’s top radio stations is seeking senior and mid-level Account Managers. Creative and energetic self-starters must enjoy prospecting and developing new business. Account Managers must be able to quickly grow revenue for company while helping advertising partners grow their business through integrated marketing solutions. Account Managers report directly to their Local Sales Manager.
Experience Preferred: 2+ years Sales & or Marketing experience with a proven record of new business development success desired but not necessary. Experience with digital, SEO/SEM, social and mobile sales a plus. Also Open to candidates with little sales experience that are eager to learn and grow
Responsibilities: Include managing current accounts, prospecting new leads, cold calling, working with clients and agencies to create marketing plans, selling events, digital, social and mobile. Additional responsibilities include invoicing, collections, and renewals. Extensive training provided
Direct Resume To: Rhoda Kihikihi or Fax 275-1198 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview