JOB POSTING-PROMOTIONS MANAGER
Promotions Manager Reports to Marketing Director.
• Responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
• Prepare Weekday and Weekend remotes, van hits, movie premieres, Expos and any other on site event.
• Manage Promotions Director, street team and interns.
• Work with Program Director to make sure that each event has an emcee and a promotions person at each event. Track and implement station promotions through AMP.
• Maintain the 4 FM stations master calendars.
• Attend Weekly promotions meeting on Wednesday’s at 1:00 p.m.
• Up keep of station vans. Including proper paperwork and cleanliness of vehicles.
• Help with social media to keep events top of mind.
• Pickup and drop off any promotions related items.
• If interested in applying for this position please forward a resume to:
• SummitMedia Hawaii 900 Fort St. 7th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
• Attn: Scott Mackenzie or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sales Account Manager
Full Time commissioned sales
Excellent benefits package available
Job Description: SummitMedia Hawaii, home to the state’s top radio stations is seeking Account Managers. Creative and energetic self-starters must enjoy prospecting and developing new business. Account Managers must be able to quickly grow revenue for company while helping advertising partners grow their business through integrated marketing solutions. Account Managers report directly to their Local Sales Manager.
Experience Preferred: 2+ years Sales & or Marketing experience or 2 years of Broadcast Experience with a proven record of new business development success desired. Experience with digital marketing, SEO/SEM, social and mobile sales a plus. Developing proposals with PowerPoint, Publisher, and Microsoft Word desired. Excel spreadsheet knowledge a plus.
Responsibilities: Prospecting and developing new leads, working with clients to create marketing plans, selling events, digital, social and mobile products. Additional responsibilities include invoicing, collections, renewals and various office paperwork. Training provided.
Direct Resume To: Veronica Yamagata or Fax 275-1196 or e mail
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview