- Black Friday sales attract plenty of bargain hunters, but crowds appear thinner this year
- France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning
- The Latest: Prosecutors: Man eyed targets after brother shot
- 76ers center Okafor says Boston fight 'dumb on my part'
- Police: 4 officers injured in Colorado Springs shooting
- Gunmen mercilessly mowed down guests in Mali hotel siege
- How Black Friday played out around the country
From the Margins to the Center
- Mexico's longest-running TV show, 'En Familia,' to endMEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's longest-running TV show is set to end Dec. 20.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news showsWASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Ole Miss to demolish site where Faulkner wrote landmark bookOXFORD, Miss. (AP) — Late one night at the University of Mississippi power plant, William Faulkner turned over a wheelbarrow, used it as a makeshift table and began writing the classic novel "As I Lay Dying" — but where in the building did he do it?
- Poland rules out Polanski extradition to USPoland on Friday ruled out the extradition of Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski to the United States to face sentencing for a 1977 case of statutory rape. The prosecutor's office in the southern city of Krakow said the October 30 decision by a local court "to refuse to hand Roman Polanski over to US authorities was […]
- Musical 'The Bridges of Madison County' hits the roadNEW YORK (AP) — On tour this winter is a Broadway musical about the one that got away, in more ways than one.