- Survivor tells of living through collapse of Taiwan building
- Germany, Turkey vow diplomatic effort to end Aleppo violence
- An icky new hero: Roach-like robots may help in disasters
- Hong Kong activists, police clash over holiday food stalls
- Canada to end airstrikes against Islamic State group shortly
- Pope's visit to violent Mexican city highlights broader ills
- More than 1 million are besieged in Syria, new report says
Your browser does not support iframes. Please visit http://digitalivy.com/FLBNGA.
FM100’s Top 40 for 2015 1. If That’s Ok – Bo Napoleon (1166 – 8/20) 2. Leaving Me – Sammy J (1962 3. Cheerleader
Your browser does not support iframes. Please visit http://digitalivy.com/ESWBCG.
- Michael Douglas among film stars honored by AARPBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Michael Douglas was initially confused when he was told that he was
- Celebrity birthdays for the week of Feb. 14-20Feb. 14: TV personality Hugh Downs ("20/20") is 95. Actress Florence Henderson is 82. Country singer Razzy Bailey is 77. Jazz saxophonist Maceo Parker is 73. TV personality Pat O'Brien ("The Insider," ''Access Hollywood") is 68. Magician Teller of Penn and Teller is 68. Actor Ken Wahl ("Wiseguy") is 59. Opera singer Renee Fleming is […]
- Hendrix's restored flat a glimpse into swinging London lifeLondon (AFP) - "It's like travelling in a time capsule," enthused Jimi Hendrix's former girlfriend, marvelling at their old London flat which has been painstakingly recreated to look exactly the way he left it in the swinging Sixties. The apartment where Hendrix and Kathy Etchingham lived between 1968 and 1969, which opens to the public […]
- Rules change for Oscars acceptance speechesWe've all yawned each year as Oscar winners rush through the names of the people they want to thank during their brief acceptance speeches, hoping no one is forgotten. The producers of the annual Academy Awards announced on Monday that this year's winners will be able to hand over a list of the people they […]
- Review: Irreverent 'Deadpool' suffers from juvenile humor"Deadpool" hates its audience, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.