Eat The Street Hawaii is Honolulu’s premiere food truck rally, happening on the last Friday of every month at Makers
- USA TODAY BEST-SELLERS1. "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins (Riverhead)
- Van Gogh paintings stolen in 2002 found in Italian farmhouseROME (AP) — Police investigating suspected Italian mobsters for cocaine trafficking discovered two Van Gogh paintings hidden in a farmhouse near Naples, masterpieces that had vanished in 2002 during a nighttime heist at Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum, authorities said Friday.
- Man got generations humming Oscar Mayer wiener song diesThe man who got generations of hot dog lovers humming along to the Oscar Mayer Weiner song has died. An obituary posted online by a northern Illinois funeral home says Richard Trentlage died on Sept. 21 ...
- Hanks, Streep on star-studded guest list for Rome festTom Hanks and Meryl Streep will top a star-studded guest list at next month's Rome film festival, organisers announced Friday. Hanks is to receive a lifetime achievement award on the opening day and will be honoured by a retrospective of some of his most successful films at the festival, which runs from October 13-23. Streep […]
- Pittsburgh symphony musicians reject pay cuts, go on strikePITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra musicians went on strike Friday after unanimously rejecting calls for a 15 percent pay cut, but management contends those cuts and others are necessary because the orchestra is more than $20 million in debt.
- Ruling Bosnian Serbs, pro-EU group face-off in local votes
- 14-year-old boy charged in father's killing, school shooting
- Van Gogh paintings stolen in 2002 found in Italian farmhouse
- Alabama justice off bench for defying feds on gay marriage
- Snags in Europe plan to relocate migrants from Greece, Italy
- In death, Peres brings Israelis, Palestinians together
- Twitter storm: Trump shames former-beauty pageant winner