- China pledges to cut 300,000 troops from its massive army
- Game day preparations underway for Colorado/Hawaii
- Council re-vote on rail measures considered
- Soccer players suspended for a game after blackface incident
- Oahu teacher sent to ER due to heat exhaustion in classroom
- Lanikai house fire reignites three times
- China marks Japan WWII defeat, shows rising power in parade
- Autopsy: Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdoseGREELEY, Colo. (AP) — The death of Amanda Peterson, best known for her role in the 1987 romantic comedy "Can't Buy Me Love," was the result of an accidental morphine overdose.
- Redskins GM's wife apologizes for tweet about reporterASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The wife of Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan has apologized for "disparaging" and "unfounded" comments on her Twitter account about an ESPN reporter.
- Stephen Colbert one-ups Jeb Bush raffle with 1 of his ownNEW YORK (AP) — Score one for Stephen Colbert.
- Federal Sony data breach lawsuit settled, lawyer saysLOS ANGELES (AP) — Former Sony Pictures Entertainment employees whose personal information was posted online last year after a massive data breach have reached a settlement in a proposed class action lawsuit, their attorneys said Wednesday.
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dean Jones, whose boyish good looks and all-American manner made him Disney's favorite young actor for such lighthearted films as "That Darn Cat!" and "The Love Bug," has died of Parkinson's disease. He was 84.