Eat The Street Hawaii is Honolulu’s premiere food truck rally, happening on the last Friday of every month at Makers
- Branching out: Stick sculptor gains global followingBOYLSTON, Mass. (AP) — The towering, whimsical shapes Patrick Dougherty creates by twisting and weaving sticks together have gained him an international following. Now, the artist who lives in a log cabin near Chapel Hill, North Carolina, is back in New England to build two more of his almost cartoon-like stick sculptures.
- Paisley Park, home of Prince, opens for public tours Oct. 6MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Paisley Park, the private estate and studio complex of the late rock superstar Prince, will open for daily public tours starting Oct. 6, the trust company overseeing his estate announced Wednesday, and the company that runs Elvis Presley's Graceland will manage it.
- US anti-whaling group to stop interfering with JapaneseWOODSTOCK, Vt. (AP) — The founder of a radical conservation group made famous by the television show "Whale Wars" says a settlement over anti-whaling activities only prevents the group's U.S. organization from interfering with Japanese whalers in the Southern Ocean.
- 'SNL' star Leslie Jones' personal site offline after hackingLOS ANGELES (AP) — Leslie Jones, the black "Saturday Night Live" and "Ghostbusters" actress-comedian, is again the target of racist and sexist online attacks.
- Appeal seeks to overturn 'Blurred Lines' copyright verdictLOS ANGELES (AP) — Attorneys for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams on Wednesday asked an appellate court to overturn a copyright infringement verdict against them over the 2013 hit song "Blurred Lines."
- South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu back in hospital
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 10 dead
- Powerful earthquake shakes central Myanmar
- World's first self-driving taxis debut in Singapore
- Rescuers search for survivors in Italy quake that killed 247
- Soldier who killed 5 Dallas officers showed PTSD symptoms
- The Latest: Italian officials say quake death toll hits 247