Members of the Ohana Club at the Polynesian Culture Center can cool down on this hot summer day! Head down to the Hukilau
- Wizard magic: JK Rowling hopes Harry Potter play goes globalLONDON (AP) — London is under Harry Potter's spell once more — and J.K. Rowling hopes the rest of the world will eventually follow.
- What's troubling athletes arriving in Rio? No 'Pokemon Go'RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — So the plumbing and electricity in the athletes' village took several days to fix. Who cares?
- Harlem burgeons as an art gallery districtNEW YORK (AP) — The opening of the Clara Francis Gallery on Wednesday in a renovated Harlem storefront was an exciting moment for Haile King Rubie. It was the first solo show for the 26-year-old painter, whose expressive works are all the more remarkable because he was born with Down syndrome.
- Stunt driver school trains for Georgia's film industry needsDAWSONVILLE, Ga. (AP) — Stuntwoman Natalie Govin found work easily in South Florida — until funds for the state's film incentives program recently went dry.
- George Takei calls Donald Trump to task, in SpanishLOS ANGELES (AP) — George Takei is speaking out against GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, and he's doing it in Spanish.
- Armenian police accuse barricaded gunmen of killing officer
- Officials believe at least 16 died in Texas balloon crash
- The Latest: Woman: Granddaughter hid in closet from gunman
- Syrian civilians begin leaving rebel-held parts of Aleppo
- Tunisian lawmakers hold no-confidence vote, PM under threat
- Yachts pass London's Tower Bridge after race around world
- Fighting between rival Tuareg groups kills 6 in NE Mali
This Year’s Summer Fun Guide is sponsored by POP Fishing & Marine. Learn more about POP Fishing & marine or shop on