- Police: Pressure cooker from suspicious DC vehicle destroyed
- Storms flood Plains, Midwest, killing 3, forcing evacuations
- John Nash: A life of great struggle and even greater success
- Actress Anne Meara, wife of Jerry Stiller, dies
- Actress, comedian Anne Meara, nominated for 4 Emmys, dies
- The Latest in Cleveland: Holiday arraignments for protesters
- Protester leaves Shell ship north of Seattle; 1 remains
- After officer's acquittal, 2 more cases loom for Cleveland
- David Letterman drives into retirement with Indy 500 tributeINDIANAPOLIS (AP) — David Letterman has a new No. 1 on his personal Top Ten list of reasons he loves the Indianapolis 500.
- YouTube's 1st decade shows sharing free content pays offSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — YouTube's legacy extends beyond its pioneering role in the Internet's video revolution. The 10-year-old site provided a stage for exhibitionists, narcissists and activists to broadcast their opinions, show off their talents, expose abuses or just pass along their favorite clips of movies, TV shows, music, cute kittens and other interests.
- After a decade online, YouTube is redefining celebrityLOS ANGELES (AP) — It's a meet-and-greet worthy of an A-list star.
- Famed Detroit jazz trumpeter Marcus Belgrave dies at 78DETROIT (AP) — Marcus Belgrave, a jazz trumpeter who graced stages and studios with Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Dizzy Gillespie, Joe Cocker and Motown artists galore, died Sunday. He was 78.
- Audiard's 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or in upset Cannes finaleCANNES, France (AP) — The 68th Cannes Film Festival was brought to a surprising close Sunday with Jacques Audiard's Sri Lankan refugee drama taking the festival's coveted top honor, the Palme d'Or.