Eat The Street Hawaii is Honolulu’s premiere food truck rally, happening on the last Friday of every month at Makers
- Scorsese's 'Silence' to get Oscar-qualifying release Dec. 23NEW YORK (AP) — Martin Scorsese's "Silence," a historical drama about faith in feudal Japan, will open in time to qualify for the Academy Awards.
- Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debateNEW YORK (AP) — Everyone's aware of the stakes for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump during the first presidential debate, but there's a third person in the equation who faces a different pressure: Lester Holt.
- Molly Ringwald eyes return to stage in a classic titleNEW YORK (AP) — "The Breakfast Club" star Molly Ringwald will return to a New York stage in an adaptation of another classic 1980s film — "Terms of Endearment."
- Martin Bashir returning to BBC as religion correspondentLONDON (AP) — The BBC says journalist Martin Bashir is rejoining the broadcaster as religion correspondent after many years in the United States.
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' takes readers on riveting ride"Born to Run" (Simon & Schuster), by Bruce Springsteen
- Documents: Mall shooting suspect confesses to slayings
- Syria says truce still viable after week of airstrikes
- San Diego Chargers' Manti Te'o out for rest of season with torn Achilles
- Jewish WWII 'Avenger' Joseph Harmatz dead at 91
- Martin Bashir returning to BBC as religion correspondent
- Rescued boater spent week adrift on raft; mom presumed dead
- Key bridge case witness: 'Traffic problems' email no joke