- The Latest: Greek unemployment rate remains above 25 percent
- Huge explosion shakes Afghan capital near shopping district
- Prosecutor: Beheading, French factory attack IS trademark
- 81-year-old volunteer picks up litter from Ala Moana Beach Park five days a week
- Washington state wildfire victims return to burned homes
- Indonesia military transport plane crashes in Medan; 20 dead
- US envoy confident Australia will manage gay marriage debate
- State Rep. Tom Brower injured in altercation at Kakaako homeless camp
- Admired club's invite to Kardashian turns typically divisiveSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Kim Kardashian's upcoming appearance as a guest of one of San Francisco's most august institutions has caused a typical "love her/hate her" stir.
- NeNe Leakes saying goodbye to 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'LOS ANGELES (AP) — NeNe Leakes is moving on from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand?NEW YORK (AP) — Is Donald Trump's business empire as Teflon-coated as his hair appears to be?
- Pre-Civil War baseball team card going on the auction blockNEW YORK (AP) — For decades, a circa 1860s Brooklyn Atlantics team baseball card was tucked away, first inside a secret drawer of a bedroom set and then between the pages of a photo album.
- Aboriginal experience inspires artist Abramovic decades onPerformance artist Marina Abramovic is known for putting her body on the line -- from cutting herself, to walking thousands of kilometres along China's Great Wall, to having a loaded gun pointed at her head. The charismatic Belgrade-born art pioneer counts celebrities such as pop star Lady Gaga among her fans, while her performances attract […]