- The Latest: Greece's Varoufakis insists on debt relief
- The Latest on Philippines: Captain in custody; 26 missing
- European court to rule on 2004 Russian school hostage-taking
- Afghan court cancels death sentences in mob killing of woman
- Winton's rescue of Jewish children revealed after 50 years
- Ferry capsizes in Philippines; 36 dead, 19 missing
- Egypt media says sophisticated weapons used in Sinai attack
- Church fires common, but usually not the result of arson
- Colbert interviews Eminem on Michigan public-access TV showMONROE, Mich. (AP) — Stephen Colbert has temporarily taken over a public-access TV show in southeastern Michigan in an episode that featured rapper Eminem.
- Prince pulls music from most online streaming servicesPop icon Prince has opened a new chapter in his fraught relationship with the Internet as he suddenly pulled his music from most streaming services. The sole streaming service that still carried the "Purple Rain" legend's music as of early Thursday was Tidal, which was re-launched this year by rap mogul Jay Z. It streamed […]
- Deadheads get a new way to add Garcia to their social mediaNEW YORK (AP) — Deadheads looking to add a little more Jerry Garcia to their lives can now incorporate the late Grateful Dead guitarist into their social media with the video storytelling platform Magisto. And Trixie Garcia hopes that will turn more people on to her father's music.
- Macy's dumps Trump; New York City reviewing contractsLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Macy's department store chain joined an ongoing exodus from association with Donald Trump and New Mexico's governor and New York City's mayor slammed him over his comments on Mexican immigrants.
- Son of 'Barney' co-creator gets 15 years for shootingLOS ANGELES (AP) — The son of a co-creator of the "Barney and Friends" TV show has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for shooting his Malibu neighbor.