- Award-winning poet and essayist Lucia Perillo dies at 58OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Lucia Perillo, an award-winning author and Pulitzer Prize finalist, has died at the age of 58.
- Christian cartoon tract creator Jack Chick dies at 92LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jack T. Chick, whose cartoon tracts preached fundamentalist Christianity while vilifying secular society, evolution, homosexuality, and the beliefs of Catholics and Muslims, has died. He was 92.
- Rezoning decision means Paisley Park can open permanentlyCHANHASSEN, Minn. (AP) — A Minnesota city council voted Monday to rezone Prince's Paisley Park recording studio and home, allowing it to open as a permanent museum.
- Obama reads mean tweets as part of Jimmy Kimmel showLOS ANGELES (AP) — President Barack Obama entertained Jimmy Kimmel's audience with some of the mean tweets sent his way, beginning with one sent by Donald Trump in August when he said "President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States."
- Jury acquits man of stalking TV star Kendall JennerLOS ANGELES (AP) — A jury on Monday acquitted a man of stalking model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner and convicted him of trespassing at her secluded Hollywood Hill home
- Trooper's widow urges no vote on legalizing marijuana
- Man accused of filming crime spree, killing relatives on lam
- Ala Moana Beach Park sand pushing project begins tonight
- Ohio Zoo improves exhibit barrier following Harambe death
- Surfer bitten by shark at beach; says 'came out of nowhere'
- The Old Spaghetti Factory to open at Aloha Tower
- Grammy Award winning artist Miguel to perform in Hawaii
Hawaii’s Halloween Happenings 2016 Halloween is soon approaching, and many fun events are happening in October to
Your Samsung phone is about to get a rival to Apple’s Siri, called “Viv.” TechCrunch reports the