- Pope honors Ugandan Christian martyrs as example of faith
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
- The Latest: French court keeps 2 suspects under house arrest
- Gunmen mercilessly mowed down guests in Mali hotel siege
- Hawaii-based longline fishermen allowed to keep catching ahi
- The Latest: Pope urges Ugandans to be missionaries at home
- The Latest: Russia supports closing of Turkish=Syria border
From the Margins to the Center
- Queen Elizabeth II wraps up nostalgic Malta tripVALLETTA, Malta (AP) — Queen Elizabeth II is wrapping up a nostalgic visit to Malta, where she joked that Canada's youthful new leader had made her feel old.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news showsWASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Theatre keeps hope alive in the mud, tears of Calais 'Jungle'It's approaching 7pm and some among the crowd at the entrance to "the Jungle" in Calais are growing tired of the spectacle. For once, the residents of what Doctors Without Borders calls this "shameful... squalid, state-sanctioned shanty town" are grateful for the fierce wind whipping in from the Channel. There's some kind of performance every […]
- Mexico's longest-running TV show, 'En Familia,' to endMEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's longest-running TV show is set to end, marking the demise of a strange genre of Mexican TV comedy that featured adults — often very old — dressed up as children.
- Rocker Jack White's Third Man Records store opens in DetroitDETROIT (AP) — Rocker Jack White has opened a Third Man Records store in his hometown, the Motor City.