Eat The Street Hawaii is Honolulu’s premiere food truck rally, happening on the last Friday of every month at Makers
- US women's gymnastics team flips over Broadway's 'Hamilton'How do you follow winning Olympic gold at the Rio Olympics? How about a chance to see "Hamilton" on Broadway? The Tony Award-winning smash musical on Tuesday night welcomed the U.S. women's gymnastics ...
- Burt Bacharach cancels 2 concerts to recover from broken armLOS ANGELES (AP) — Burt Bacharach is canceling two September concerts to recover from a broken arm.
- 'Amazing Race' contestant loses Oklahoma Senate runoffOKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A former Ada mayor and current city councilman has defeated a cowboy turned reality show contestant for the Republican nomination in a race for an open Oklahoma state Senate seat.
- US judge: Renowned artist didn't create disputed paintingCHICAGO (AP) — A U.S. judge said Tuesday that a celebrated artist was right when he insisted he didn't paint a work now owned by a retired prison worker, a finding that likely ensures the piece will now be worth a fraction of the previous estimated value of $10 million or more.
- Latest: Artist says 'justice prevailed' in painting trialCHICAGO (AP) — The Latest on an art dispute that landed in federal court in Chicago (all times local):
- The Latest: 2 bodies recovered from rubble in Italian quake
- Former aide to convicted congressman gets probation
- Turkey launches operation to free IS-held Syrian town
- In dry, windy West, crews target flames in several states
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- US women's gymnastics team flips over Broadway's 'Hamilton'
- Farm safety top priority with farm tourism on the rise