Every first Saturday of the month, trained volunteers from AccesSurf provide adaptive surfing, shoreline flotation, and
- Ta-Nehisi Coates has 2-book deal, 1 for work of fictionNEW YORK (AP) — Ta-Nehisi Coates is a prize-winning nonfiction author, journalist and comic book writer. Now he's is taking on fiction.
- Kobe Bryant's animated short gets assist from John WilliamsLOS ANGELES (AP) — Kobe Bryant's farewell poem to basketball is getting the short film treatment with some high profile talent behind it.
- Russian orchestra performs in Syria's war-scarred PalmyraLeading Russian musicians on Thursday staged a classical concert in the ancient theatre of Syria's ravaged Palmyra in a show by the Kremlin to herald its successes in the war-torn country. Famed conductor Valery Gergiev led Saint Petersburg's celebrated Mariinsky orchestra through pieces by Johann Sebastian Bach, Sergei Prokofiev and Rodion Shchedrin in front of […]
- Review: Fiennes, Swinton simmer and boil in 'Bigger Splash'A craggy, stormy volcanic island off Sicily. Some fabulous real estate. A little food porn. Tilda Swinton's face, and Ralph Fiennes' — well, a lot more than his face.
- Keith Urban's 'Ripcord' is hodgepodge of musical directionsKeith Urban, "Ripcord" (Capitol Nashville)
- Limited Lanikai parking ban now being enforced
- The Latest: 78 refugees rescued off Greece in 2 incidents
- Ex-Utah Sen. Bob Bennett, ousted in tea party wave, has died
- Hazardous materials released in Houston warehouse fire
- Iraq routed IS from Ramadi at a high cost: A city destroyed
- Correction: California Marijuana Legalization story
- Jury convicts Ron Paul aides of campaign finance violations
With their living conditions. Students held a protest today on what they call unsanitary living spaces in the dorms. You be
It’s a pizza lover’s dream come true — a pizza box made 100 percent of pizza — and you can get it in New York
AT&T announced a new plan to provide discounted Internet access as low as $5 a month to low-income families. Any home